1. Instructions on how to claim and the Blending Starter Kit form part of these terms and conditions. Claims must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter is FACKELMANN HOUSEWARES PTY LIMITED ABN 89 601 910 776 of 105 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove, NSW 2208 ("Fackelmann Housewares" or "Promoter").
3. The Offer commences at 9:00 am (AEST) on Monday, 1 August 2022, and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on Sunday, 4 September 2022 ("Offer Period"). The Offer Period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Participating Product (defined below) Purchased after the Offer Period are not eligible.
4. The promotional gift consists of one Vitamix Ascent Blending Cup & Bowl Starter Kit (“Blending Starter Kit”) described in clauses 13 and 15 below.
5. To redeem the Blending Starter Kit, claimants must
a. Purchase the Participating Product from a Participating Australian retailer during the Offer Period.
b. Satisfy the other eligibility and claim requirements in these terms and conditions below
6. Limit of one (1) Blending Starter Kit total applies per household. Blending Starter Kits are not redeemable for cash. This Offer is only available whilst stocks last.
7. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
a. "Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
b. "Participating Product" means any of the Vitamix products listed in the table below by model name and number that are supplied by Vitamix in Australia and sold directly by Fackelmann Housewares or by a Participating Retail Store:
Ascent ® 3500i
V068011 & V063213
c. "Participating Retail Store" means any one of the Australian retail stores operating under the following names that is authorised by Fackelmann Housewares to sell the Participating Product and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Campaign:
i. David Jones
ii. Kitchen Warehouse
iii. Peter's of Kensignton
iv. Chef's Hat
v. Harvey Norman
vi. Raw Blend
The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product, each claimant verify with the retailer that it is a Participating Retail Store.
d. “Proof of Purchase” means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
i. The Participating Product that was Purchased.
ii. The price paid for the Participating Product.
iii. The Participating Retail Store in which the Participating Product was Purchased.
iv. The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Offer Period and prior to the entry being made.
e. “Proof of Model Number” means proof of the model number of a Participating Product by Vitamix.
f. “Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Offer Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Offer Period. This does not include laybys unless the final layby payment is made during the Offer Period. Use of services such as Afterpay and Zip pay transactions does not constitute a Purchase unless payment is made in full during the Offer Period.
9. To be eligible for this offer, you must:
a. be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and postal address;
b. be aged 18 years old or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Offer;
c. not be an employee of the Promoter, of a Participating Retail Store or of any agency associated with this Offer, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d. be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for re-sale, re-supply, rental, or any other indirect use;
e. make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase.
f. Claim the Blending Starter Kit in-store at the time of purchase. In case of online purchases, ensure proof of purchase is retained until the Blending Starter Kit has been delivered.
The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected entries. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
Validation of Claims:
10. The Promoter will:
a. ensure that the Model Number purchased by a claimant is valid; and
b. ensure that the claimant meets all eligibility requirements.
11. Once a claimant's claim has been validated, Participating Retail Store will fulfill the gift with purchase.
12. In the case of online purchases, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for fulfill by Participating Retail Stores. Claimants should refer to the retailer where the purchase was made to pursue any unfulfilled bonus gifts. Claimants are advised to keep their proof of purchase until such matter is resolved.
Blending Starter Kit
13. The Blending Starter Kit consists of one (1) Vitamix Ascent Blending Cup & Bowl Starter Kit, valued at $249. This gift is not redeemable for cash. This Offer is available only while stocks of the Gift Pack last.
14. Subject to clause 13 above, each claimant whose claim is validated will receive the Gift Pack.
15. The Blending Starter Kit will be claimed in store at the time of purchase. In case of online purchase, it will be directly included in the order, subject to any delivery or processing delays and consists of the following items:
a. One 600ml Blending Cup & Lid
b. One 225ml Blending Bowl & Lid
c. Blending Blade Base
16. If the Blending Starter Kit becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift or element of a Gift Pack of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Gift Pack or element of a Gift Pack has been substituted at equal or greater value.
17. Limit of one (1) Blending Starter Kit per household. Eligibility to receive the Blending Starter Kit is non-transferable and non-assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted except at Promoter's sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding.
18. If a Participating Product is returned for a refund or exchange, that claim is disqualified from the Offer and the claimant is not entitled to receive a Blending Starter Kit for that claim.
19. Any costs associated with this Offer and making a claim is each claimant's responsibility. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant's ability to participate in this Offer. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Blending Starter Kit are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant and/or (g) the Blending Starter Kit or use of the Blending Starter Kit.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
22. Consumer support is available at:
Phone: 1800 709 714