1. Instructions on how to claim and the 28 by Sam Wood 3-Month Subscription form part of these terms and conditions. Claims must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter is FACKELMANN HOUSEWARES PTY LIMITED ABN 89 601 910 776 of 105 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove, NSW 2208 ("Fackelmann Housewares" or "Promoter").
3. The Offer commences at 9:00 am (AEST) on Monday, 1 August 2022, and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on Sunday, 4 September 2022 ("Offer Period"). The Offer Period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Participating Product (defined below) Purchased after the Offer Period are not eligible.
4. The promotional gift consists of one Subscription code valid for a 3-Month to the 28 by Sam Wood Fitness App (“28 by Sam Wood Subscription”) described in clauses 12 and 14 below.
5. To redeem the 28 by Sam Wood Subscription, claimants must
a. Purchase the Participating Product from Vitamixaustralia.com.au during the Offer Period.
b. Satisfy the other eligibility and claim requirements in these terms and conditions below
6. Limit of one (1) 28 by Sam Wood Subscription total applies per household. 28 by Sam Wood Subscriptions are not redeemable for cash. This Offer is only available whilst stocks last.
7. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
a. "Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
b. "Participating Product" means any of the Vitamix products listed in the table below by model name and number that are supplied by Vitamix in Australia and sold directly by Fackelmann Housewares on vitamixaustralia.com.au:
Explorian ® E310
V066571 & V066572
c. "Vitamixaustralia.com.au" means the official Australian website that is owned by Fackelmann Housewares to sell the Participating Product:
d. “Proof of Purchase” means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
i. The Participating Product that was Purchased.
ii. The price paid for the Participating Product.
iii. The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Offer Period and prior to the entry being made.
e. “Proof of Model Number” means proof of the model number of a Participating Product by Vitamix.
f. “Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Offer Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Offer Period. This does not include laybys unless the final layby payment is made during the Offer Period. Use of services such as Afterpay and Zip pay transactions does not constitute a Purchase unless payment is made in full during the Offer Period.
9. To be eligible for this offer, you must:
a. be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and postal address;
b. be aged 18 years old or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Offer;
c. not be an employee of the Promoter, or of any agency associated with this Offer, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d. be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for re-sale, re-supply, rental, or any other indirect use;
e. make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase.
f. Have and enter a valid email address during purchase to receive the subscription code.
The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected entries. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
Validation of Claims:
10. The Promoter will:
a. ensure that the Model Number purchased by a claimant is valid; and
b. ensure that the claimant meets all eligibility requirements.
11. Once a claimant's claim has been validated, Participating Retail Store will fulfill the gift with purchase.
28 by Sam Wood Subscription
12. The 28 by Sam Wood Subscription consists of one (1) 3-month subscription to the 28 by Sam Wood app, valued at $147. This gift is not redeemable for cash. This Offer is available only while stocks of the 28 by Sam Wood subscriptions last.
13. Subject to clause 13 above, each claimant whose claim is validated will receive the Gift Pack.
14. The 28 by Sam Wood Subscription code will be emailed to the claimant following purchase of the participating product. In order to redeem the 3-month subscription offer, the claimant must:
a. Visit the dedicated landing page on the 28 by Sam Wood website, https://app.28bysamwood.com/claim/vitamix
b. Enter their unique subscription code and any details requested
The promoter is not liable for any further purchases made through the app. The claimant joins and follows the 28 by Sam Wood program at their own risk.
15. If the 28 by Sam Wood subscription becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Gift or element of a Gift Pack has been substituted at equal or greater value.
16. Limit of one (1) 28 by Sam Wood subscription per household. Eligibility to receive the 28 by Sam Wood subscription is non-transferable and non-assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted except at Promoter's sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding.
17. If a Participating Product is returned for a refund or exchange, that claim is disqualified from the Offer and the claimant is not entitled to receive a 28 by Sam Wood subscription for that claim.
18. Any costs associated with this Offer and making a claim is each claimant's responsibility. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant's ability to participate in this Offer. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the 28 by Sam Wood subscription are the sole responsibility of the claimant
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant and/or (g) the 28 by Sam Wood subscription or use of the 28 by Sam Wood app.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
21. Consumer support is available at:
Phone: 1800 709 714