Today’s forecast is sunny with a chance of chocolate buttons...
|2 Hours 30 Minutes
|2.0-litre Low-Profile Container
- 125ml coconut milk
- 6 peeled and frozen bananas
- 60ml peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup big chocolate buttons (or use cacao nibs)
- Place all the ingredients in the Vitamix and blend on low increasing speed to high, using the tamper until smooth or use the Frozen Dessert setting.
- Scoop into a tray and serve with extra chocolate buttons and a drizzle of peanut butter.
- It can also be frozen for 2 hours for a thicker texture