With the versatility of spinach, you can even hide it in your dessert for a healthy treat with a beautiful, green colour.
|Makes||1.2 l (5 Cups)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 180 g frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved
- 60 g (1½ cup) spinach
- 520 g ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 40 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.