These Orange Tiramisu Martinis are muddled with orange and shaken with ice in the new AER Disc container. This container features a bladeless disc, which pulls in the fruit or herbs you’re muddling to gently bruise; releasing their flavourful oils without blending. It’s a game-changer!
- 1 orange, peel on, chopped in half then each half into quarters
- 4 x 30 ml shots of freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 180 ml vodka
- 120 ml Kahlua
- 120 ml cream
- 60 ml triple sec
- Handful ice cubes
- Dark chocolate, for garnish
- Place everything except for the dark chocolate in your @vitamix_aunz Ascent Series AER Disc container. Blend on speed 4 for one minute, using the tamper to push the orange back towards the centre. Turn off the machine and discard the orange chunks.
- Pour the liquid through a small mesh strainer into 4 martini glasses and discard ice. Finely grate dark chocolate over the top and serve immediately.
Recipe credit: That Green Olive