The bright autumn flavours of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider. Add more ginger to increase flavour and sweetness.
|Makes||1.7 L (4 Servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 450 g red grapes
- 1 medium medium orange, peeled
- 200 g sweet potato, peeled, cooked
- 1 medium apple, quartered
- 1.5 cm piece fresh ginger
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 g frozen cranberries
- 520 g ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.