An easy-to-make ice cream, packed with banana flavour. Create milk ice cubes for a silkier texture by freezing whole milk in ice cube trays and replace these for the ice cubes in the recipe.
|Makes||1.5 l (6 cups)|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 120 ml (½ cup) whole milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) heavy cream
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 120 ml (½ cup) skim milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 210 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- 5 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix Container in order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.