These delicious Birthday cake bliss balls are fluffier than a usual bliss ball for that cake-like texture, and have a deliciously sweet vanilla flavour. Created by @wellnesswithvic
|Total Time||25 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 cup natural cashews (raw/unsalted)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Generous pinch salt
- 1/2-3/4 cups coconut flour
- Splash almond milk
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles, plus extra for rolling (optional)
- Combine cashews, vanilla, oats, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt in Vitamix until a thick paste/nut butter consistency forms.
- Add in 1/2 cup of the coconut flour, and a splash of almond milk, and blend until a thick dough forms, using tamper to help the mixture combine evenly. Gradually add more coconut flour if mixture is still too wet - if you add too much coconut flour.
- Pulse in the sprinkles until mixed through dough.
- Use hands to grab chunks of the mixture, and roll into balls. Roll the outside of the balls into extra sprinkles if you’d like, to make them extra colourful!
- Refrigerate for an our or two until set. Store in fridge and enjoy!