This simple sorbet is quick and easy to make with just 3 ingredients.
|Makes||4 Serving (1L)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) coconut water [or liquid of choice]
- 230 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 450 g frozen clementines, tangerine or mandarins, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
TIP: Clementines can be difficult to find In Australia and New Zealand. Tangerines and Mandarins are a suitable alternative. Simply buy when in season, peel and freeze to use at any time.