Enjoy this simple combination of ingredients that can be made ahead of time for a quick nutritious, delicious after school snack. Customize this recipe with your favourite ingredients.
|4 Hours 16 Minutes
- 480 ml almond yogurt
- 50 g chia seed
- 15 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20 g flax seed
- 50 g fresh blueberries
- 40 g fresh raspberries
- 55 g granola
- 65 g chocolate chips
- Line a half sheet tray with baking paper. Place the yogurt, chia, flax, and cocoa powder into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed and blend for 45–60 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades as needed.
- Once completely blended, evenly pour the mixture over the parchment paper and spread it evenly with an offset spatula. Sprinkle evenly with blueberries, raspberries, granola and chocolate chips.
- Place into a freezer for 3–4 hours until completely set through. Once frozen, remove from the freezer and break into 12–14 pieces and store in a freezer safe container or bag until ready to serve.
- Add whatever toppings you'd like. Some other good toppings are sliced strawberries, grapes, coconut, butterscotch chips, freeze dried fruits, and sliced bananas.
- Have fun making this with the kids, allowing them to choose their own topping combinations. They’ll enjoy eating the healthy treat.