With three simple ingredients, this sauce makes the perfect addition to steamed broccoli or macaroni pasta, or as a side sauce for grilled fish.
|Makes||800 ml (3⅓ cup)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 200 g (1¾ cup) cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
Pour hot cheese sauce over steamed broccoli or macaroni pasta and bake topped with bread crumbs.