Grab your Vitamix to create the freshest, silkiest oat milk in a matter of minutes.
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3-4 cups water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Morlife Certified Organic Monk Fruit
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add water, vanilla extract, oats, Morlife certified organic Monk Fruit and salt to your Vitamix. Blend for 30 seconds – 1 minute or until the mixture seems well combined. It doesn't have to be 100% pulverised. In fact, over-blending can make the oat milk slimy in texture.
- Strain the mixture into a nut milk bag or muslin to remove any oat remnants.
- Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate. Keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days.