These Orange Tiramisu Martinis are muddled with orange, shaken with ice and require no effort but the press of a button! Muddling the orange zest gives this dessert cocktail a sharpness that cuts through the richness of sweet coffee and cream.
|Aer Disc Container
- 1 orange, peel on, chopped in half then each half into quarters
- 4 x 30ml shots of freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 180ml vodka
- 120ml Kahlua
- 120ml cream
- 60ml triple sec
- Handful ice cubes
- Dark chocolate, for garnish
- Place everything except for the dark chocolate in your AER Disc Container 1.4L. Turn the speed on to 4 and let everything muddle for one minute, using the tamper to push the orange back towards the centre. Turn off the machine and discard the orange chunks.
- Pour the liquid through a small mesh strainer into 4 martini glasses and discard ice. Finely grate dark chocolate over the top and serve immediately.