This frozen yogurt base offers a low-fat alternative to ice cream, and the peaches add such lively flavour, colour, and texture. The rum is optional, but makes this a perfect dessert for entertaining!
|Makes||1.8 l (6 Cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 360 ml (1½ cups) vanilla yogurt
- 680 g frozen peach slices
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 2-3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon dark rum
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Dessert program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Dessert program to complete. Use the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately.