Cream cheese and double cream blend with frozen strawberries to create this decadent dessert. Top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for a burst of colour.
|Makes||460 g (2 cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 125 ml (½ cup) thickened cream
- 85 g cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 65 g (⅓ cup) caster sugar
- 225 g (1½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- whipped cream, for topping
- 40 g (2 cups) blueberries, for garnish
- Place thickened cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sugar, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.