This refreshing, fruity coconut water offers variety to your juice routine.
|Makes||720 ml (1.5 servings)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 450 g frozen strawberries
- 500 ml (2 cups) coconut water
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 30 ml (1 ½ Tablespoons) agave nectar, optional
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, and increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pass through a strainer or filtration bag.
For a smoothie like texture and to keep the nutrients from the fibre do not pass through strainer. Nutritional information is based on beverage not strained.