No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavour of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
|Makes||720 ml (3 cups)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 120 ml (4 fluidounces) light rum
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons icing sugar
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.