Turn frozen strawberries and non-fat yogurt into a sweet after-dinner treat. It's easy to explore creative options with this recipe by trying other frozen fruit and yogurt flavour combinations.
|Makes||1 L (10 servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 340 g almond yogurt, or plain yogurt, low fat
- 680 g frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
When the frozen dessert is finished processing, you will see 4 distinct mounds at the top of the blend. Optimal temperature for frozen ingredients is 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit.