These white-chocolate peanut-butter energy balls, created by Breakfast Criminals founder Ksenia Avdulova, taste like dessert—but unlike that chocolate-chip cookie you’ve been eyeing at your local bakery, these are completely good for you.
|Makes||25 energy balls (2.5cm/ 1")|
|Total Time||45 Minutes|
- 225 g (1½ cup) raw cashews
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup cacao butter
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, optional
- Melt cacao butter and coconut butter in a saucepan on low heat until the mixture turns into liquid.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine and increase to Variable 5. Blend for 45 seconds.
- Place dough into a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, until it thickens.
- Using a #40 scoop, scoop the dough and form 1-inch balls. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.