Bursting with flavour, this cranberry mocktail includes hints of citrus and ginger.
|Makes||5 Servings (1.2 L)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold water
- 4 (60 g) medjool dates, pitted
- 1 piece (10 g) fresh ginger root, 1" slice
- 1 (130 g) medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- ½ cup (50 g) frozen cranberries
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades as necessary. Serve immediately.