You've never tasted a margarita until you've made one with whole fruit!
|Makes||1.4 l (4 servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 180 ml (6 fluidounces) tequila
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier, or triple sec
- 140 g (1 ) large orange, peeled
- 1 medium lime, peeled
- 1 large lemon, peeled
- 75 g (6 Tablespoons) caster sugar, or honey
- 840 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.