The perfect filling for Lemon Bars or serve it chilled on top of your favourite dessert.
|Total Time||16 Minutes|
- 175 ml fresh lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
- 175 g caster sugar
- Zest of 2 lemons (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- 200 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Place lemon juice, eggs, caster sugar, potato starch and zest into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove the lid plug. Add butter, 1 piece at a time, through the lid plug opening incorporating butter completely between additions.
- Replace the lid plug and increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Chill before serving or allow to cool slightly and serve at room temperature.