The perfect after-dinner cocktail, complete with liqueur, espresso, and vanilla.
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 120 ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 20 frozen whole milk cubes
- 50 g granulated sugar, or date syrup to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 340 ml hot espresso, divided use
- Place Baileys, milk cubes, sugar and vanilla into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest setting.
- Blend for 30 – 40 seconds using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blade.
- Portion into 4 coffee mugs and top with hot espresso.
Switch out Baileys for your favourite liquor.