A great multipurpose flour for your gluten-free baking needs.
|Makes||360 g (3 cups)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 300 g (2 cups) white rice flour
- 80 g (⅔ cup) potato starch
- 40 g (⅓ cup) tapioca starch
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.