Ideal for drizzling over poached eggs or as a dipping sauce for breakfast toast.
|Makes||480 ml (2 cups)|
|Total Time||12 Minutes|
- 60 ml (4 Tablespoons) lemon juice
- 200 g (1) avocado, halved, seeded, peeled
- 240 ml (1 cup) hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 60 ml (4 Tablespoons) vegetable oil
- Place lemon juice, avocado, hot water, salt, and ground black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Reduce speed to Variable 8 and remove lid plug. Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil. Replace lid plug.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.