The healthy fat of the avocado, mixed with the smokiness of the cumin and the bright flavours of the lemon and coriander make this dip perfect for any party. Serve with veggie chips or pita bread!
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 450 g avocado, peeled, seeded
- 240 ml water
- 90 ml fresh lemon juice
- 300 ml homemade tahini sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase it to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.