Orange and ginger turn fresh carrot into the perfect spring-time treat.
|Makes||750 ml (6 cups)|
|Total Time||17 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- Zest of ½ Orange
- 120 g (1 medium) carrot, halved
- 30g (1 ½ Tablespoons) fresh ginger
- 40 g white sugar
- 400 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place olive oil, orange, zest, carrot, ginger and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Add ice to the container. Turn dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10. Blend for 30 seconds, using tamper to press ingredients into the blades.