Super decadent and fudgy choc almond cups created by @hanna.banana182
|Total Time||31 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 cup Dates (soaked)
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Add base ingredients to the container. Blend until mixture is combined and forms a thick dough consistency.
- Press into silicone muffin moulds and set aside in the fridge.
- Made fudge by adding almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup to a bowl and microwaving for 45 seconds.
- Pour over the top of the bases and return to the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge for 4-5 days. Can also be frozen and left in the fridge to soften before eating.5.Optional: too with chopped almonds and cacao