This Choc Mint Bliss Balls recipe is fast becoming a favourite of ours. It’s super easy to make in your Vitamix blender and vegan friendly.
Recipe by Tommy Nicholas - https://www.rawblend.com.au/
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 lid cap of peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup seed mix (pure veda)
- 2 Tbsp Cacao
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse 6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.
Please note recipe can’t be made in 2L low profile containers including 2L Ascent Containers