Chocolate ice cream is taken to the next level with your favourite cookie mix-ins.
|Makes||265 ml (4 Cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 3 chocolate chip cookies
- 250 ml (1 cup) chocolate milk
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat milk powder
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 260 g ice cubes
- Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 2 and pulse on and off 1-2 times to break up the cookies into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Stir in cookies and serve immediately. Do not over mix or melting will occur.