A luxurious mix of chocolate and hazelnuts to complement crêpes, pretzels, and sweet strawberries.
|Makes||550 ml (20 servings)|
|Total Time||12 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 60 g (¼ cup) peanut oil
- 400 g (3 cups) hazelnuts, toasted, skinless
- 150 g (1 cup) milk chocolate chips
- 150 g (1 cup) bittersweet chocolate, or dark chocolate chips
- Place the peanut oil and hazelnuts into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase speed to Variable 8 and remove lid plug. Insert the tamper and press the ingredients towards the blades.
- After about 1 minute, when a smooth butter has formed, add the chocolate a little at a time through the lid plug opening, tamping only if necessary.
- Once all of the chocolate has been added, increase speed to its highest setting and run for an additional 20-30 seconds. Cool in refrigerator to thicken before serving.