A Coyo pudding that is simple, delicious and nourishing. Created by @coyo_organic
|Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container
- 1 cup of organic dairy free Coconut Yoghurt Vanilla Bean
- 1/2 cup fresh blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup of grapefruit cordial
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Add all the chia pudding ingredients into your blender.
- Blend on high until combined.
- Pour chia pudding mixture into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge to set for 1/2 hour. Depending on how thick you like your chia pudding, you can add more chia seeds to thicken or more blood orange juice to thin, set again in the fridge for another 1/2 hour.
- Once your chia pudding is set, it's time to decorate your serving glass!
- Dip the lip of the glass (upside down) into a shallow plate of honey
- Dip the lip of the glass again into a shallow plate of toasted desiccated coconut.
- Remove chia pudding from the fridge and spoon desired amount into your serving glass.
- Add the chopped papaya and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
- Papaya, chopped into cubes
- Chia seeds
- Toasted desiccated coconut