The rich sweetness of fresh raspberries combines with dark chocolate for a truly decadent dessert.
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 350 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 180 ml full cream milk
- 180 ml light cream
- 3 Tablespoons icing sugar
- 50 g raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes, or until steam escapes through the lid.
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Serve immediately.
Add 2 Tablespoons of seedless raspberry preserves to intensify flavour.