Cheers to the festive season! This delicious homemade Fruit punch is a drink for the whole family and perfect for those hot summer days!
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1.5L cold water
- 2 limes or lemons quartered
- Mint leaves as desired (optional)
- Approximately ¼ cup of sugar or natural sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes as desired
- Lemon/lime slices and mint leaves to garnish
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to variable 10.
- Blend until the limes or lemons are completely pulverized, the mixture should be slightly foamy with a whitish colour.
- Garnish with lemon/lime slices and mint leaves. Serve immediately and enjoy.