A refreshing, healthy pick-me-up in a bowl. Top with fresh berries, nuts, coconut flakes, or your other favourite ingredients
|Makes||480 ml (2 Servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain low fat yogurt, or non-dairy alternative
- 85 g (½ cup) green grapes
- 65 g (½) orange, peeled, halved
- 90 g (½) apple, seeded, quartered
- 30 g (1 cup) kale
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 100 g (1) frozen banana, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 60 g (½ cup) raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Divide into two portions and top with almond slices, coconut flakes, and raspberries.