Sweet mango pairs with an herbaceous finish in this fruity treat.
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 360 ml almond yogurt, or yogurt of choice
- 7 g fresh basil leaves
- 3 dates, pitted, or 1.5 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 680 g frozen mango chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30 – 60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.