Simple and easy to make face mask that nourishes your skin.
|Makes||330g (about 6 face masks)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup (125 ml) honey, raw honey preferred
- ½ cup (125 g) rolled oats
- Place all items into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest speed. Start the blender and increase to the highest possible speed. Blend for 30 – 45 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades as needed.
- Scrape the ingredients into an airtight bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Using about ¼ cup per mask. Gently spread around your face being careful around the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Let the face mask sit on the face for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse and moisturise.
- It sounds a little weird, but this face mask is very user-friendly, and edible. It would work great as a smoothie bowl as well topped with fresh berries, shaved coconut, and/or granola.