This whole food oil-free dressing uses carrots as a natural thickener. Paired with rice wine for a light but sweet acidity, it can be customised to your liking by adjusting the ingredients.
|Makes||16 Servings, 480 ml|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 medium (125 g) carrot, cut into large chunks
- 10 g onion, peeled (¼")
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 teaspoons white or yellow miso
- 5 g fresh ginger root, washed (¼")
- 25 g toasted sesame seeds
- 80 ml rice wine vinegar
- 180 ml water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Start the blender at its lowest speed and quickly increase it to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.