Some flavours are meant to go together, like chocolate and peanut butter. And with protein powder and a hint of espresso, this dessert-like blend is the perfect way to start your day.
|Makes||3 Servings (780 ml)|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 240 ml (1 cup) vanilla soy milk
- 2 Tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) chocolate syrup
- 20 g (¼ cup) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 50 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.