Out of powdered sugar? These ingredients can be easily ground in your Vitamix machine to sprinkle over your fresh baked goods.
|Yield||240 g (2 cups)|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 335 g (1½ cup) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Place sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug. Add cornstarch through the lid plug opening and blend an additional 10 seconds.
- Let powder settle before removing the lid.
Store in an airtight container.