This recipe is originally from the US where canned pumpkin is used in most cases. We recommend using fresh pumpkin and cutting into 2-3cm pieces and steaming until tender.
With white chocolate chips, and holiday spices, this creamy, full-flavoured indulgence is a luxurious dessert when entertaining a crowd or enjoying a quiet evening for two. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg.
|Makes||420ml (1 ¾ cup)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 250 ml milk, hot
- 60 ml double strength coffee, hot
- 60 g cooked pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 60 g caster sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.