This warming, flavoursome and colourful soup will be sure to boost your mood and brighten up your day. Created by @littlekalegirl
|Total Time||50 Minutes|
1 large head of purple cauliflower
- 2 leeks (white part only)
- 1 potato
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Small pieces of thymes
- For garnish ½ cup yoghurt, microgreens and edible flowers
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place cauliflower cut into bite-size florets and garlic bulb into a baking tray or dish and toss it with 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle paprika powder, salt, seasoning and add thyme.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Boil 1 large potato.
- While cauliflower is roasting in a pan, fry on a low heat the sliced leeks sprinkled with salt and 3 garlic cloves, crushed. Fry each side for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add into your Vitamix jug the vegetable stock, roasted cauliflower, garlic, leek and potato.
- Select the 'soup' program setting and blend.
- Pour soup into a bowl.
- Garnish bowl of soup with small purple cauliflower pieces, yoghurt, extra virgin olive oil, edible flowers and microgreens.
- Add salt and pepper if required.