Tangy and sweet, this dressing can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries and enjoyed any time of the year.
|Makes||480 ml (2 cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 50 g (½ cup) raspberries
- 180 ml (¾ cup) olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.