This pesto variation trades the greens for flavourful tomatoes. Add it to a pasta dish or use as a simple dip.
|Makes||720 ml (3 cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 400 g (40 ) sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed
- 200 g (20 ) cherry tomatoes
- 200 g (1⅓ cup) ricotta cheese
- 5 g (20 ) capers
- 100 g (½ cup) Kalamata olives
- 180 ml (¾ cup) olive oil, plus 1 Tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and increase speed to Variable 7, blend for approximately 15 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade if needed.