This smoothie bowl encompasses everything you'd want in a regular salad, packed with plenty of kale and heart-healthy avocado. A little bit of citrus and sweetness, plus seeds and nuts for protein and fiber make this bowl great for any time of day.
|Makes||2 Servings, 480 ml|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 1 medium (130 g) orange, peeled
- 2 each (250 g) avocado, peeled, pitted (reserve
- half for garnish)
- 65 g kale
- 32 g almonds
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon flax seed
- 6 each (45 g) pitted dates
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Scoop smoothie into serving bowls, topping with the remaining ½ avocado diced up, and with extra seeds and nuts or as desired.