Because sharing is caring, why not whip up this gourmet platter and share it on a relaxing weekend get together with friends or family? It’s simple to create and you can serve it with your favourite crackers and crudités, or even slather it on toast. Created by @leesupercharged
|Makes||1 Large Jar of Hummus (about 4 ½ cups)|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves, (roasted optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Parsley, olive oil and paprika optional as a garnish
- Serve with chopped vegetables (crudités) such as celery, carrots and cucumber
- To make the hummus in the Vitamix A3500i blender combine all ingredients.
- Use the tamper to push the ingredients towards the blades.
- Blend for 30 seconds increasing the speed until smooth and add a little water if necessary to thin.
- Add the mixture to a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil, add parsley and paprika and serve at room temperature on a platter alongside chopped veggies, as a dip or use as a topping with your favourite crackers.
- Hummus can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.