Create your favourite restaurant appetizer at home. This warm, creamy dip is perfect with tortilla chips or bread cubes.
|Makes||660 g (2¾ Cup)|
|Total Time||40 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 120 g (½ cup) low fat mayonnaise
- 120 g (½ cup) low fat sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 285 g (10 ounces) frozen spinach
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper, optional
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 70 g (½ cup) artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.