Refresh your taste buds with this delectable Strawberry Lime Drink. Created by @littlekalegirl
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
Strawberry Lime Drink Ingredients
- 500 ml cold water
- 1 cup of ice
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 lime (remove skin)
- 1 small piece of lemon rind
- 3-4 Tablespoons of maple syrup
Ice Cube Ingredients
- Freeze water with slices of pink pitaya (optional)
Blue Liquid Ingredients
- Chilled brewed butterfly tea (optional)
- Fresh mint
- Lime slices
- Place the strawberry lime drink ingredients into the Vitamix blender and blend until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes to the glass.
- Fill a ¼ of a glass with the chilled brewed butterfly tea.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with the strawberry lime mix.
- Mix well and garnish with fresh mint, lime slices and strawberries.