This smoothie bowl is best served on a hot Summery day. Slurp it up loud. It will cool you down and that sweetness in the bowl will make you smile.
This bowl is nutrient-dense, delicious and you can make it up pretty quick.
One of the superfood ingredients is turmeric, which can aid digestion and is seen as an anti-inflammatory food. Created by @RachelGrunwell
|Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 cups mango flesh (you can use fresh or I just buy it in frozen chunks in 1 kilo bags from the supermarket)
- 1 cup banana (skin removed)
- ½ teaspoon each of vanilla, cinnamon and turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon’ Manuka honey
- Place all the ingredients into the Vitamix blender in the order listed above.
- Blend the ingredients quickly until smooth. Don’t blend for too long (I do it for around 10 seconds) otherwise it will make the smoothie less thick and more liquid-like.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and eat just as it is. Or you can top it with whatever you have at home.