For a sweet morning breakfast bowl in the fall, try using an uncommon ingredient for extra ﬂavor and nutrients - sweet potato!
|Makes||7 Servings (700 ml)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- ½ cup (125 ml) oat milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) vanilla almond yogurt
- ½ cup (75 g) cooked sweet potato
- ¼ cup (35 g) cashews
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) chia seed
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) hemp seeds
- 2 ½ cups (375 g) sliced frozen banana
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 35 -45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Scoop into a bowl and top as desired.
Chopped cashews, homemade granola, fresh or dried fruit, hemp seeds, and chia seeds all make great toppings.